– Fly Me to the Moon –
A stunning round diamond cut, large 9 mm Rainbow Moonstone ring in recycled silver. The carat weight of this 9mm stone is about double of the 7mm moonstone. Plus, this 9mm moonstone is in top AAA quality with high transparency and beautiful blue flash.
This is a unique statement ring and an alternative to traditional engagement ring. The moonstone you receive comes with magnificent BLUE flash (each stone is unique and is different from the sample one shown in pictures), and probably it’s the most beautiful moonstone you’ve found.
Rainbow Moonstone is a stone that brings balance, harmony, and hope. You will receive the gem that has stunning blue flash. The stone is set on an open setting that allows light to travel through.
The chevron ring is modern and match perfectly with the moonstone ring.
• Materials: Rainbow Moonstone; Recycled Silver or gold
• Setting: Our signature double gallery setting
• Stone: 9 mm, round diamond Cut (~2.4 carat, which is about double the weight of the 7mm round moonstone)
• Stone Hardness: 6-6.5 (Mohs Scale)
• Great For: Everyday Wear, An Alternative to Traditional Engagement Ring, Statement Ring, promise ring
• ECO-friendly jewelry and package
• We support Trees for the Future to PLANT A TREE for every piece of jewelry you buy
• Hand-fabricated in our local studio. Made in USA.