Most of our items are made to order. The items will be shipped in 2 – 3 weeks, unless specified in the listing.
We accept PayPal, with the following payments via PayPal: debit card and credit card (including Visa, American Express, and Master Card), and Bill-Me-Later. Bill-Me-Later is a Paypal service that offers “No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99+.” See terms for details during checkout.
During checkout with PayPal, simply click on “Don’t have a Paypal account?”, and it will guide you to the “Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later” payment process.
Your payment process is absolutely secure. All the payment transactions are processed via the Paypal platform. Paypal offers extra layers of security to stores and encrypt all your financial information (like your credit card number) in their servers, so you don’t need to share your financial information with any 3rd party, including LoveGem Studio!
The sales tax is applied based on your shipping address. Sale tax is applied to California buyers per the following rates: California state sales tax rate at 7.50%; San Francisco County district sales tax rate at 8.75%.
We offer the following domestic (within U.S.) shipping options:
- U.S. Standard Shipping: USPS First Class mail with tracking numbers. The delivery time is 3-5 business days. Insurance is NOT included.
- U.S. Priority Shipping: USPS Priority mail with insurance and signature required for delivery. The delivery time is 2-3 business days.
We offer the following international (outside U.S.) shipping options via U.S. Post Service (USPS) or Fedex:
- International Standard Shipping: USPS First Class international mail. The delivery time is 5-20 business days. Tracking number is only available for the following countries: Australia, Germany, Belgium, Great Britain, Brazil, Israel, Canada, Netherlands, Croatia, New Zealand, Denmark, Spain, France, and Switzerland. Tracking number is NOT available for all other countries. Insurance is NOT included.
- International Registered-Standard Shipping: USPS Registered First Class international mail. The delivery time is 5-15 business days. The package is trackable. Insurance is NOT included.
- International Express Shipping: USPS/Fedex Express international mail with insurance and signature required for delivery. The delivery time is 3-5 business days.
Please note that duties and custom fees are paid by the buyer.
All our rings are made to order per your specified ring size. Sorry that we don’t resell custom-made rings to another customer. All RINGS, CUSTOM-MADE and DISCOUNTED items are final and are NOT refundable.
We guarantee our work. If we have made a mistake in size, finish, color, etc, we are more than happy to fix it for you.
ALL OTHER ITEMS
We offer 7-day return or exchange for all other items, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, non-custom-made items and non-discounted items.
For returned items, we will refund your payment minus the original shipping charges and a 5% restocking fee.
For exchanges, you will be charged a 5% restocking fee for your returned items, and pay for shipping charges of your exchanged items.
You will have 7 business days from the time the package is delivered to postmark the package back to us. You must return the item in its original unused condition with the original packaging. The returned items need to be shipped with tracking numbers and insured as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We are not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. If the returned item was damaged, you will be charged for the damage costs. Prior to sending the package back, please contact us for a Return/Exchange Authorization number and return instructions.
We reserve the right to cancel an order before the shipment and issue you with full refund.
Yes, we do. We offer discounts of up to 30% for bulk purchase for weddings and other events. Please contact us for details.
Go to your “Shopping Bag,” and you can enter your gift certificate or discount coupon code on the upper right of the page.
We handpick our gemstones to ensure their highest quality. Our jewelry is handmade with the following three types of gemstones.
Untreated Natural Gemstones – The natural gemstones are in their original conditions without any treatment. The untreated gemstones may show multiple colors, or different depths of the same color tone, which just tell their one-of-a-kind stories.
Treated Natural Gemstones – The natural gemstones are treated to enhance the color/clarity and fix any fractures. The two common treatments are heating and infilling. Heating treatment uses heat to achieve the desired alteration of color and clarity. Infilling treatment fills the surface cracks or fractures with materials, such as glass or other hardened substances, to improve the appearance and durability of the gems.
Lab Created Gemstones – Our lab created gemstones are 99.9% pure and virtually identical to the natural gems in every way, including composition, hardness, optical, physical, and chemical properties.
Due to liability, we do not fabricate jewelry with stones supplied by customers.
Our oxidized silver is made of 925 sterling silver. We use liver-of-sulfur as the oxidized solution. During the oxidization process, silver is oxidized causing a darkening of the jewelry surface. After the process, we neutralize the liver-of-sulfur bath becoming a fertilizer that can boost our plants in the garden.
After the jewelry is oxidized, we apply a layer of micro coating on the jewelry surface for extra protection.
*Note that due to natural wear and fading over time, each piece of oxidized jewelry will develop it’s own unique character and makes it truly one-of-a-kind.
Click here to find out How To Take Care Of Oxidized Silver Jewelry.
We hope you enjoy your jewelry and please take good care of them by following our recommended jewelry care tips below:
- Always remove your rings and fine jewelry before using any product that contains bleach.
- Never use toothpaste or other abrasives to clean metal or stones.
- Do not wear jewelry during bath, shower or hair washing.
- Store each piece of jewelry separately to prevent rubbing.
- Put jewelry on last, after usage of hairsprays, lotions, make-up, etc.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dry place. Do not store jewelry in the bathroom.
Click here for more Jewelry Care Tips.