“How many times we forget to believe and follow our dreams? We sometimes lose our goals and true values in life without even being aware of this. These handmade pendants made of recycled silver are “infused” with a dream that only if you really believe in, will become reality.
This girl is living her dream in life and with her work invites us not to stop believing in our dreams.”
– Marinella Rauso @ I Love Green Inspiration
SING . LOVE. SHINE. DREAM
Dreams In A Charm
Dreams in a Charm presents a one-of-a-kind jewelry that is handcrafted with recycled 999 silver. Watch the video to learn the story, inspirations and processes behind our charm creation.
BROWSE BY COLLECTION
→ Inspired by Nature, Love & Dream Pursuit ←
Share Your Love & Dreams | @LoveGemStudio
What Makes the Charms Unique?
- Handcrafted in Small Batches: All charms are hand-fabricated in small batches.
- One-of-a-Kind: Since all charms are handcrafted, no two charms are found to be identical.
- Support Local, Support American Made: The charms are designed and fabricated in our San Francisco studio.
- Made from Recycled Silver (99.9% pure): The charms are made from recycled silver, another way for us to give back to the environment by fabricating green jewelry.
- Original and Unique Fabrication: All designs are original, and the charms are made by an innovative sculpting method.
- Embossed Finish: Charm designs are embossed on the silver, allowing you to feel the details.
- Unique Designs: The charms are inspired by nature and filled with love, making it a great gift for yourself and your loved ones.
- Meaningful and Inspirational: Knowing the story behind Dreams in a Charm will hopefully inspire you to chase after your dreams.
- All In-House Designs: All designs (including the charms, package, logo, website, and branding) are done in-house. The charms are infused with our creativity.
It all starts with a dream… Put down your dream on the card to get started!
Wear your charm and carry your dreams with you. Work toward your dreams and make them come true.
Special Thanks to:
Winnie and Jerry at Bunny Bee Films (San Francisco Bay Area) / Thank you for documenting our story in such an amazing video!
Carlos Arévalo at cxa Photography (Bogotá, Colombia) / Thank you for the fantastic photos showcasing Dreams in a Charm!
Models: Andrea, Matu and Anita Wu
My husband Ricardo Sfeir and my sister Anita Wu for all your supports and love of making this Dreams In A Charm collection a reality!
Plus supports from my friends!
Yin Yin wu